Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Child Chain Gang

While walking to the subway yesterday I noticed a possible child chain gang. There were about a dozen 5 year olds all in a line connected with a rope and wearing yellow vests. I mean, I guess it could have just been a school trip and that was the best way to protect a bunch of rugrats....but I think I may have seen one of them carrying a pole to spear paper and recycling!

3 comments:

me said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
me said...

I'm not saying it's right. But when I was wee, my mom had a kiddie leash for me because I apparently was a wanderer.

Jackie said...

Yes. Kids are starting younger and younger. Mo was picked up yesterday for trying to steal a pack of Pampers and a new burp cloth from babies r us. Her courtdate is Aug. 1, right on her 4 month birthday.