Oh my! So much to talk about......broadway shows......our new dog Dolly.......mini celebrity sitings!!! But, first I am going to talk about this
amazing nail salon that I found. There are tons of nail salons in the city, so I just googled 'nail salons' and found the most amazing place in the world! There are a few of them in the city, but I go to the one on 94th and Madison Ave. It is called Dashing Diva, and it is totally so cute and indulgent! First of all, everything inside is all pink! You pick your nail polish and then site on a bench and put your feet into a bowl with lemons! They are so nice, and gave an awesome pedicure and manicure! Oh yea, and the 10 minute leg and foot massage and the complimentary upper back massage weren't bad either! The best part is that if you go on a Thursday or Friday they give free cosmos with a manicure/pedicure! And yes, the sign said cosmo
S, not cosmo. How awesome is this place!!!
Now, I think that I am a hard working and I am a grown lady so paying a bit more for a mani/pedi to endulge myself feels okay. I just lie to myself and say that I deserve it, so the price is okay. haha The only thing that blew my mind though, were all of the little Madison Ave Upper East Side girls (yea, like 10) coming in with their friends and mothers for their appointments for their nails. I wish that I was kidding. Then, to make it even worsem, one of the little prostitots was reading Instyle. I couldn't believe it! And here in lies reason #86 of why I do not want to raise children in the city!
No comments:
Post a Comment